Reset Windows Update Tool
Troubleshooting for Windows Update
This tool has been developed for use as a support of system repair options. It is possible to reset the Windows Update Components. Also is able to delete temporary files, scan, detect and repair corruptions with the Windows System image, scan all protected system files and replace any corrupted files, change invalid values in the Windows Registry, reset Winsock settings and more.
Reset Windows Update Tool is a complete troubleshooting tool that can be generated with Windows updates.
This tool includes a large number of troubleshooting functions such as:
- Reset the Windows Update components
- Delete temporary files
- Change invalid values in Windows Registry
- Scan all protected system file and replace the corrupted one’s (sfc /scannow)
- Scan, detect and repair corruptions in Windows system image
- Clean up superseded components
This tool is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
When you run Reset Windows Update Tool is detected the version or build of the operative system determined the name and family of the operative system.
If the operating system is not compatible with this tool, display an error message and the tool will be closed.