PerformanceTest by PassMark is a simple, and easy-to-use PC speed testing and benchmarking tool to quickly assess and compare the performance of your PC. The program allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers. PerformanceTest offers dozens of benchmark tests with advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to assess, compare, and find out if your PC and all its components are performing at its best. You can estimate how well or how bad your overall computer performance is. You can measure your graphics card capabilities, RAM performance, processor technology and its speed, network card speed, and more. In addition to the standard tests, PerformanceTest allows to search and download thousands online database of user submission. The benchmark results are presented as charts and baseline results so that you don’t need to spend hours studying the number to know the result.
- Advanced tests for hard drives, graphics, etc.
- Compare the performance of your computer
- Create your own customized benchmark tests
- Export the results to other applications
- Flexible and easy-to-read charts and results
- High resolution timers which are accurate
- Make objective independent measurements
- Measure the configuration changes and upgrades
- Run each test multiple times automatically
- Single test execution/execution of all tests
- World with real-time interactive charts
- And so much more.
What’s new in PerformanceTest 9:
- Fixed an issue where DX12 test
- New intuitive and well-designed UI
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit – all editions)
- Pentium 4 processor
- 2 GB RAM (Memory)
- 1024 x 768 display
- 300 MB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (run setup)
- Do not launch the program, exit if running
- Run as admin the Patch and click on Patch
- Select the proper file from its installation dir
Download PerformanceTest 9.0 Build 1024 from GigaCloud: