Network Password Decryptor is the free tool to instantly recover network authentication passwords stored on your system.
In addition to the network authentication passwords it can also recover passwords stored by other windows apps such as Outlook, Windows Live Messenger, Remote Destktop etc.
These network passwords are stored in encrypted format and even administrator cannot view these passwords. Also some type of passwords cannot be decrypted even by administrators as they require special privileges. Network Password Decryptor automatically detect and decrypt all these stored network passwords.
It works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to New Windows 10 version.
- All network authentication passwords stored by Windows.
- Supports both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms
- Basic/Digest authentication passwords stored by Internet Explorer
- Google login password stored by GMail Notifier
- Remote Desktop stored passwords.
- Exchange server login passwords stored by Outlook.
- Login passwords of Windows Live Messenger
- Save the decrypted network password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV format.
NetworkPasswordDecryptor also allows you to delete any of the stored passwords from ‘Credential Store’. This is useful if the password has changed or if the user has accidently saved the critical password.
How it Works?
- Domain Password
- Generic Password
- Domain Visible Password / .NET Passport
Each of these types have different level of access and follow different encryption mechanism. For example ‘Generic Passwords’ can be decrypted by corresponding users directly. However decryption of domain passwords require special privilege and can be decrypted only in the context of system process, LSASS.exe.This makes it easy for application to choose suitable type of encryption mechanism for storing their login passwords.
Windows allows application to manage these network passwords using Credential Management API functions to store and retrieve the passwords. Except passwords of Domain type all other passwords can be retrieved using such functions. Decrypting domain type passwords require special technique of executing entire decryption operation in the core of LSASS process using undocumented functions.
Installation & Uninstallation
Though NetworkPasswordDecryptor is a Portable tool, it comes with Installer so that you can install it locally on your system for regular usage. This installer has intuitive wizard which guides you through series of steps in completion of installation.
At any point of time, you can uninstall the product using the Uninstaller located at following location (by default)
[Windows 32 bit]
[Windows 64 bit]
C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\NetworkPasswordDecryptor
How to Use?
Network Password Decryptor has separate binaries for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
For 32-bit platforms use NetworkPasswordDecryptor32.exe and for 64-bit platforms use NetworkPasswordDecryptor64.exe
Here are the simple step by step instructions
- Launch the Network Password Decryptor as Administrator.
- Next click on ‘Start Recovery’ button and it will instantly decrypt all the stored network passwords.
- You can use ‘Delete’ button to remove any of the saved passwords from Credential Store.
- Finally you can save this decrypted passwords to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file by clicking on ‘Export’ button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog’.
Note that you need to have administrator privileges to decrypt the network passwords of all types successfully. Otherwise only user specific passwords will be recovered.
Scarica Network Password Decryptor da GigaCloud:
Originally posted 2017-01-31 13:06:38.